QKSMS - Open Source SMS & MMSapps
Description of QKSMS - Open Source SMS & MMS
Remember when text messaging was like magic?
QKSMS brings a refreshingly beautiful and responsive Material Design touch to the stale state of text messaging. In a world with clunky SMS and MMS apps cluttered with bloat and ads, QKSMS is something to get excited about. We’re making texting magical again.
QKSMS is also fully <b>open source</b>!
Here’s why we think you’ll love it
• <b>Material Design:</b> And lots of it. QKSMS is the most beautiful text messenger available
• <b>Themes:</b> And nearly 200 of them available. Each one, hand picked by Google in the Material Design guidelines
• <b>Night Mode:</b> Like to have dark themes? So do we. Control it yourself, or turn on Automatic Night Mode and have night mode turned on automatically when it's dark out.
• <b>Customization:</b> It's your app. Make it yours!
• <b>QK Reply:</b> Reply to messages without having to leave what you're doing
• <b>Group Messaging:</b> So tell all your friends!
• <b>MMS:</b> For when words just aren't enough
• <b>Delayed Messaging:</b> Give yourself a second, make sure you said what you wanted to say!
• <b>Android Wear:</b> Full support for Android Wear, including customizable quick responses!
• <b>Search:</b> You care about your messages, so you should be able to find them. Now you can
• <b>Security:</b> QKSMS is protected against the Stagefright MMS exploit on Android
• <b>Completely free:</b> We also don't want to make you have to pay for extra features!
• <b>Anything else you want:</b> We work on QKSMS every single day, and we're always looking for feedback. Let us know if you have any suggestions!
If you'd like to view the source code, leave bug reports, or feature suggestions, visit https://github.com/moezbhatti/qksms
Reviews on QKSMS - Open Source SMS & MMS
does it need to use a phone number
genial, pero cada ves que reinicio tengo que volver a ponerlo como predeterminado para manejar mis sms
love it really nice app